alert-icon@2xalert-icon@2xion-close-round - Ionicons- white@2x Skip to content

Coronavirus (Covid-19): What we need you to do. We’re asking you please to only call 999 in an emergency and if a non emergency use our online form. If you’re looking for information about the government instruction to stay at home and how that may affect you, you'll find guidance on

Report online For non emergencies
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 101 For all non emergencies
Call 101 For All non emergencies

You can report a range of issues and problems online via the Cumbria County Council website.

Pothole-large_tcm31-82656Common issues include potholes or other defect on the highway, damage or vandalism to council property, rain or flooding, street light problems, traffic lights not working and more.