alert-icon@2xalert-icon@2xion-close-round - Ionicons- white@2x Skip to content

COVID19 ROADMAP OUT OF LOCKDOWN:: Reduce the spread of infection, save lives. Click here for the government roadmap

Please visit our Covid19 webpage for further information.

Report online For non emergencies
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 101 For all non emergencies
Call 101 For All non emergencies

Discarded hypodermic needles and syringes are extremely dangerous and could cause injury or infection.

If you find a needle or syringe on public land or council premises then it should be reported immediately to the following  local Council Teams:

Allerdale Borough Council
Borough of Barrow in Furness
Carlisle City Council
Copeland Borough Council
Eden District Council
South Lakeland District Council

If you can't get hold of your local council please report it to the police by calling 101 so they can remove it immediately to prevent public harm.