alert-icon@2xalert-icon@2xion-close-round - Ionicons- white@2x Skip to content

Coronavirus (Covid-19): What we need you to do. We’re asking you please to only call 999 in an emergency and if a non emergency use our online form. If you’re looking for information about the government instruction to stay at home and how that may affect you, you'll find guidance on

Report online For non emergencies
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 101 For all non emergencies
Call 101 For All non emergencies
  • Please only use this form if it has been provided to you by a police officer or from a press release relating to a specific incident. In all other cases please report your incident by emailing: or by calling 101.’ Thank you for assisting Cumbria Police. You have been provided a link to this online form as we believe you may be able to assist us with our enquiries in to a road traffic collision. Please complete the form and press 'send'. An officer may be in touch for more detail if we feel you could assist us further with our enquiries. Should you have any questions please contact Cumbria Police on 101 and ask to speak to an officer in the Mobile Support Group.
  • Name
  • Address
  • Do you have any photographs, video or dashcam footage of the incident? (We will send a separate link for you to upload this to).