alert-icon@2xalert-icon@2xion-close-round - Ionicons- white@2x Skip to content
Report online For non emergencies
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 101 For all non emergencies
Call 101 For All non emergencies

In all instances of a firearm, shotgun and/or ammunition being lost or stolen this must be reported to the police immediately.  Please ring 101.


In the case of stolen or lost certificates please report to the Firearms Licensing Unit, free certificates will be issued to replace.  If your certificate has been misplaced please apply to Firearms Licensing for a replacement to be issued noting a fee is due, please see fees document.   In all cases the new certificates will have new numbers.