alert-icon@2xalert-icon@2xion-close-round - Ionicons- white@2x Skip to content
Report online For non emergencies
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 999 For emergency calls only
Call 101 For all non emergencies
Call 101 For All non emergencies

If you are moving within Cumbria please forward your certificate(s) to the Firearms Licensing Unit, together with a letter confirming your new address, telephone number(s) and details of your security arrangements for any guns and ammunition possessed.  The amended certificate will be delivered to you, by appointment, and your security facilities examined.

If you are moving to another police area you still notify Cumbria Firearms Licensing Unit, by letter/email. Retain your certificate(s). All relevant documents will be forwarded to the new police force concerned and you will be contacted by them.