Planning a night out? Plan to stay safe.
Cumbria Constabulary has launched a campaign to help you to stay safe and enjoy a night out.
"Keys, Money, Phone, Plans to Get Home" – is a catchy phrase for you to think through before you leave the house for a night out - checking you have your essential belongings, and have thought ahead about how you are going to get home safely.
Please follow these simple steps:
• Think: Keys, money, phone, plans to get home?
• Plan in advance how you’re going to get home safely
• Stick with your friends and look out for each other
• Arrange a safe meeting place in case you get separated
• Stash some cash in case you lose your purse
• Know your limits and always stay in control
• Store an ICE (in case of emergency) number in your phone