Planning a night out? Plan to stay safe.
Cumbria Constabulary has launched a campaign to help you to stay safe and enjoy a night out.
"Keys, Money, Phone, Plans to Get Home" – is a catchy phrase for you to think through before you leave the house for a night out - checking you have your essential belongings, and have thought ahead about how you are going to get home safely.
Please follow these simple steps:
• Think: Keys, money, phone, plans to get home?
• Plan in advance how you’re going to get home safely
• Stick with your friends and look out for each other
• Arrange a safe meeting place in case you get separated
• Stash some cash in case you lose your purse
• Know your limits and always stay in control
• Store an ICE (in case of emergency) number in your phone
For more information please contact your Neighbourhood Policing Officer.
For details of our press release launching the campaign click here.