Our e-mail addresses will be monitored during office hours only and when staff are available - It is not a 24 hour service. (our out of office hours are 5pm - 9am Monday to Friday, weekends and bank holidays).
- If you require a more immediate response use our non-emergency phone number 101.
- In an Emergency always call 999 where you will be put through to our control room who will direct the nearest officer to the scene.
Please select the relevant subject below for your enquiry:
Reporting a Non Emergency Crime
This email should be only be used for reporting non emergency matters only.
- We will acknowledge your email within 24hours
- You can also report non emergency incidents to us in person by telephoning us on 101
- Dial 999 in an emergency - Click here to read when is a Police emergency
Personnel / Recruitment / Work Experience
Special Constable Enquiries
Letters of Appreciation
Complaints Against the Constabulary
Road Traffic Collisions Information / Civil Litigation
(non-operational matters only e.g. Do you require 3rd party details)
Freedom of Information Requests
Tickets and Fines
Subject Access Requests / Requests for Personal Information
(please read full information on page link to make sure this is what you require & the e-mail address is included on the page)
Other Enquiries (email@example.com)
Enquiries to this address will be forwarded to the relevant department - We cannot reply to all enquiries to inform of the forwarding of their e-mails.